“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.” ― William Styron, Conversations with William Styron

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love Unscripted - Tina Reber


Ryan Christensen just wanted to be an actor. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he'd become the most sought after film star on the planet. Taryn Mitchell has been feigning contentment while running the family pub in Seaport, Rhode Island. Her peaceful life is tossed upside down when Ryan tries to outrun a group of fans by taking a shortcut through Mitchell's Pub.



Ryan Christensen…*sigh* he made my top book boyfriends of the summer list.  This is one of those stories that you wish you heard more.  Famous actor who is down to earth and pretty normal considering his fame, falls for local girl.  These are the few and far between stories but you still can’t help but falling for Ryan and Taryn. 



Will they be able to withstand the pressures of his friends, her friends, his lifestyle, her ties to her local area?  What about the crazy fans and the stalker fans!?! And of course the hot body guards!



I’m not going to give it away but I will tell you this was a good read for me.  I love it and am truly excited that the sequel should be out by the end of this month! 

4 comments:

  1. I can't find these in Barnes & Nobles for my Nook. Who is the author?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina Reber is the author, but after some research it looks like this book may only be available through Amazon.

      Delete
  2. Oh poop :(
    I may just have to get a Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book finally became available on the Nook. I read it and Love Unscripted. I loved this story line. I love the characters and they were all really well written. I found myself caring about what would happen to them. Even though this book was somewhat repetative at times, I felt that I could overlook it because the story was so good.
    It was also an eye opener as far as the life of an actor/star. Always in the spotlight. Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete